Becoming a Registered Nutritionist (RNutr) via Portfolio
How to Apply:
- Read the Guidance Notes for Application for Registered Nutritionist via Portfolio before completing your application form
- Read BOTH the Competency Requirements Registered Associate Nutritionist
and the Competency Requirements Registered Nutritionist
- Read the AfN Standards of Ethics, Conduct and Performance
Complete the following:
- Application for Registered Nutritionist via Portfolio
- Competency Mapping Form (Part A – Knowledge and Understanding)
- Competency Mapping Form (Part B – Application of Skills & Knowledge)
Return completed application form, mapping forms, portfolio of evidence, a certified copy of your photographic identification, certified degree certificate/transcript(s), and payment, by post to Association for Nutrition.
During the current Covid-19 pandemic, like many of you, our staff are working remotely in accordance with government advice. Therefore during this time, please submit your application form and accompanying documents electronically to: email@example.com
If your files are too large to send in a single email, please either try creating a Zip folder to reduce file size or alternatively use a file transfer service such as Google drive or WeTransfer. Please do not send multiple emails.
The evidence portion of RNutr Portfolios must not exceed the equivalent of 50 pages of A4 (these can however be printed double sided – i.e. equalling a max 100 sides).
Please inform your referees of your application, as we will contact these shortly after receipt of your application and will not be able to send your portfolio to an assessor until references have been received and all other documentation has been confirmed as enclosed (certified ID, CV, supporting statement, mapping forms A&B, accompanying evidence & application fee).
ID and Degree Certificates/Transcripts can be certified as true copies of the original documents by any individual of professional standing, providing they are not related to you, do not live at the same address as yourself and is not a close personal friend.
If you need further help, please see our FAQ or email firstname.lastname@example.org
- Search the Register
- Apply for Registration
- Transfer from ANutr to RNutr
- Fellow of AfN
- Registration FAQ’s
- UKVRN Declarations
- Update your details
- Why register?