ANutr via Portfolio
Becoming a Registered Associate Nutritionist by Portfolio Entry
How to apply:
- Read the Guidance Notes for Application for Registered Associate Nutritionist via Portfolio before completing your application form
- Read the Competency Requirements Registered Associate Nutritionist
- Read the AfN Standards of Ethics, Conduct and Performance
- Complete the application form, below
- Alternatively, download and complete these Word documents
- Return the completed application form, mapping form, portfolio of evidence, a certified copy of your photographic identification and degree certificate/transcript, and payment, to the Association for Nutrition.
During the current Covid-19 pandemic, like many of you, our staff are working remotely in accordance with government advice. Therefore during this time, please do not post applications to the office. Instead please use the online application forms or alternatively submit your application form and accompanying documents electronically to: firstname.lastname@example.org If your files are too large to send in a single email, please either try creating a Zip folder to reduce file size or use a file transfer service such as Google drive or WeTransfer. Please do not send multiple emails.
Ensure that all the relevant documents are numbered and included with your submission.
Questions? If you need further help, please see our FAQ or email email@example.com
- Search the Register
- Apply for Registration
- Transfer from ANutr to RNutr
- Fellow of AfN
- Registration FAQ’s
- UKVRN Declarations
- Update your details
- Why register?