ANutr via Portfolio
Becoming a Registered Associate Nutritionist by Portfolio Entry
How to apply:
- Read the Guidance Notes for Application for Registered Associate Nutritionist via Portfolio before completing your application form
- Read the Competency Requirements Registered Associate Nutritionist
- Read the AfN Standards of Ethics, Conduct and Performance
- You may find it helpful to use this template to aid your identification of evidence to then transfer onto the online application.
- Complete the application form, below
- Submit the completed application form,(personal details, uploaded portfolio of evidence and evidence mapping, plus uploaded certified copies of your photographic identification and degree certificate/transcript)
- Make the payment for your application and first years registration fee (£258).
Applications and payments are now submitted online via this website.
Ensure that the file names for all the relevant evidence documents are numbered the same as on your mapping form and have been uploaded with your submission.
The evidence portion of ANutr Portfolios must not exceed the equivalent of 20 pages of A4 (therefore equaling a max of 40 digital pages). Do not send entire or large documents, but instead send just the relevant portion of the document.
Submissions without a payment will not be sent to the registration team for processing.
Please ensure that you use the same email address in the application form below and when providing your details for payment. Applications and payments are linked together by email address, and if these don’t match, your application could be delayed.
Please be aware that a sunset clause has been introduced to the ANutr Portfolio pathway. After 31st December 2025, this application pathway will no longer be available. Read more
Questions? If you need further help, please see our FAQ or email firstname.lastname@example.org
- Search the Register
- Apply for Registration (Registration Rules and Procedures)
- Transfer from ANutr to RNutr
- Fellow of AfN
- Registration FAQ’s
- UKVRN Declarations
- Update your details
- Why register?