ANutr via Portfolio
Becoming a Registered Associate Nutritionist by Portfolio Entry
How to apply:
- Read the Guidance Notes for Application for Registered Associate Nutritionist via Portfolio before completing your application form
- Read the Competency Requirements Registered Associate Nutritionist
- Read the AfN Standards of Ethics, Conduct and Performance
- Complete the application form, below
- Submit the completed application form,(personal details, mapping form A, uploaded portfolio of evidence, plus uploaded certified copies of your photographic identification and degree certificate/transcript)
- Make the payment for your application and first years registration fee (£258).
Applications and payments are now submitted online via this website. The guidance documents are currently being updated to reflect this change.
Ensure that the file names for all the relevant evidence documents are numbered the same as on your mapping form and have been uploaded with your submission.
Forms without a payment will not be sent to the registration team for processing.
Please be aware that a sunset clause has been introduced to the ANutr Portfolio pathway. After 31st December 2025, this application pathway will no longer be available. Read more
Questions? If you need further help, please see our FAQ or email email@example.com
- Search the Register
- Apply for Registration
- Transfer from ANutr to RNutr
- Fellow of AfN
- Registration FAQ’s
- UKVRN Declarations
- Update your details
- Why register?