ANutr via Direct Entry
Becoming registered as a Registered Associate Nutritionist by Direct Entry
Only graduates (within the last 3 years) from currently accredited degree programmes may apply by ‘Direct Entry Application’.
Completion of an AfN Accredited Degree Programme does not guarantee you will become registered, however it does demonstrate that you meet our professional standards of knowledge and understanding and are thus eligible to apply for registration without the need to complete a mapping form or present a portfolio of evidence.
How to apply:
- Read the Guidance Notes for Registered Associate Nutritionist via Direct Entry before completing your application form
- Read the AfN Standards of Ethics, Conduct and Performance
- Complete the digital form below.
- Submit your completed application form, including an electronic copy of your ID document.
- Make the payment for your application (assessment + 1st years registration – £103) via the payment page.
- Your application will then be automatically sent to the registration team for processing
- Unpaid application are not sent across to the registration team for processing.
- Eligibility for direct entry application will be confirmed with your university.
- Applications (& their payments) are now submitted online via this website. The guidance documents are currently being updated to reflect this change.
Questions? If you need further help, please see our FAQ or email email@example.com
- Search the Register
- Apply for Registration
- Transfer from ANutr to RNutr
- Fellow of AfN
- Registration FAQ’s
- UKVRN Declarations
- Update your details
- Why register?