ANutr via Direct Entry
Becoming registered as a Registered Associate Nutritionist by Direct Entry
Only graduates (within the last 3 years) from currently accredited degree programmes may apply by ‘Direct Entry Application’.
Completion of an AfN Accredited Degree Programme does not guarantee you will become registered, however it does demonstrate that you meet our professional standards of knowledge and understanding and are thus eligible to apply for registration without the need to complete a mapping form or present a portfolio of evidence.
How to apply:
- Read the Guidance Notes for Registered Associate Nutritionist via Direct Entry before completing your application form
- Read the AfN Standards of Ethics, Conduct and Performance
- Complete the digital form below.
- Submit your completed application form, including an electronic copy of your ID document.
- Make the payment for your application (assessment + 1st years registration – £103) via the payment page.
- Your application will then be automatically sent to the registration team for processing
- Applications without payment will not be forwarded to the registration team for processing.
- Please ensure that you use the same email address in the application form below and when providing your details for payment. Applications and payments are linked together by email address, and if these don’t match, your application could be delayed.
- Eligibility for direct entry application will be confirmed with your university.
- Please ensure your degree programme is listed as being AfN accredited for the year you graduated and degree title awarded, as the processing portion of the application fee cannot be refunded for non-eligible submissions.
- If you graduated from an accredited degree before 2018, you will need to apply via the Portfolio Entry Pathway.
- Applications (& their payments) are now all submitted online via this website.
Questions? If you need further help, please see our FAQ or email firstname.lastname@example.org
- Search the Register
- Apply for Registration (Registration Rules and Procedures)
- Transfer from ANutr to RNutr
- Fellow of AfN
- Registration FAQ’s
- UKVRN Declarations
- Update your details
- Why register?