ANutr via Direct Entry
Becoming registered as a Registered Associate Nutritionist by Direct Entry
Only graduates (within the last 3 years) from currently accredited degree programmes may apply by ‘Direct Entry Application’.
Completion of an AfN Accredited Degree Programme does not guarantee you will become registered, however it does demonstrate that you meet our professional standards of knowledge and understanding and are thus eligible to apply for registration without the need to complete a mapping form or present a portfolio of evidence.
How to apply:
- Read the Guidance Notes for Registered Associate Nutritionist via Direct Entry before completing your application form
- Read the AfN Standards of Ethics, Conduct and Performance
- Complete the digital form below.
- Submit your completed application form, including an electronic copy of your ID document.
- Make a payment for your application via online banking (BACS) or phone.
- Applications cannot be processed until payment is received.
- Eligibility for direct entry application will be confirmed with your university.
Questions? If you need further help, please see our FAQ or email firstname.lastname@example.org