As UKVRN registrants please ensure you read these declarations carefully and understand your obligations:
- I confirm that I have read and understood AfN Standards of Ethics, Conduct and Performance
- I confirm that I will uphold AfN Standards of Ethics, Conduct and Performance and any subsequent revisions
- I understand that unless I pay the annual registration subscription my name will not appear on the UK Voluntary Register of Nutritionists and I will be unable to continue using the title and post-nominal Registered Nutritionist (RNutr) or Registered Associate Nutritionist (ANutr), as per my registration category.
- I undertake to inform AfN of any criminal conviction(s)
- I undertake to inform AfN of any disciplinary proceedings by a regulatory or professional body
- I understand that it is my responsibility to obtain support and/or supervision by a regulated health professional in order to work with vulnerable clients in the following groups if I do not have the special knowledge for autonomous practice:
- Ill /or at high risk
- I consent to the Degree Programme Director, Administrator or other authorised person from my University to confirm that I hold the qualifications listed.
- I understand that AfN may need to communicate with other regulator(s) about my registration as part of its duty to protect the public and promote high standards and I consent to this.
- I understand that the UKVRN, with my name in it, is made widely available to the public via www.associationfornutrition.org
- I confirm that I have provided complete and accurate information in my application and accompanying documents.
By renewing your registration you affirm your continued agreement to adhere with the above.