If you are unsure which category of registration to apply for, please email firstname.lastname@example.org
How does AfN use these fees?
There are a number of variations that affect the cost to AfN of processing an application and running the UKVRN. The application and registration fees covers the cost of the first year’s registration for new applicants (refundable if unsuccessful), administration of applications, requesting and receiving references, obtaining and checking university pass lists, allocating portfolios to assessors and processing the responses – requesting further evidence or a second assessment if required, maintaining and updating the UKVRN database, undertaking fitness to practice investigations, preparing and sending correspondence, postage, staff costs, promoting the role that Registrants have in improving the health of the nation and raising awareness of Registrant’s expertise.
- Registration application fees are non-refundable.
- In the event of an unsuccessful application, the first year’s annual fee will be refunded.
- For international payments/refunds, any bank charges are incurred by the applicant/registrant.
- Registration cycles run from April or October, with successful applications and reinstatements are placed in the nearest registration calendar cycle.
- Admissions from 01 January to 30 June are placed in the April cycle and admissions from 01 July to 31 December are placed in the October cycle. Renewal of registration will then be due each subsequent year prior to/on 01 April or 01 October, based on the assigned registration cycle.
- Registration cycles are calculated from date of admission to the UKVRN – not from date of application.