How to Apply for AfN Content Assurance of Resources and Activities for Medical Schools
1. Read the AfN Standards and Procedures for Content Assurance of Training for Medical Students
2. Complete the online application for AfN Content Assurance.
3. Complete nutrition professional confirmation statement
4. Email supporting documents to email@example.com
5. An invoice (if applicable) will be sent upon receipt of your application for payment within 14 days.
6. Upon receipt of payment your application will be allocated to an assessor for review.
|Learning activity of less than 6 hours, including breaks
Resource of less than 5,000 words
|Learning activity of between 6 and 15 hours, including breaks
Resource of between 5,000 and 10,000 words
|Learning activity of more than 15 hours, including breaks
Resource of more than 10,000 words
AfN Content Assurance is awarded to successful applications for a period of 3 years.
If you would like advice on making your application, please email firstname.lastname@example.org
- Frequently asked questions about study and careers
- What nutritionists do?
- Becoming a Nutritionist
- Continuing Professional Development (CPD)
- Supporting The Wider Workforce
- Nutrition Training For Medical Doctors
- Supporting The Wider Workforce (Certified Training)