Application Forms – All Online
We are pleased to announce that application forms for registration and for transfer from ANutr to RNutr are now available online.
Therefore there is no longer any need to print off your application forms and evidence to post into the office. This can all be submitted electronically. You can also save as you go along and complete your application over a month.
Registered Associate Nutritionist (ANutr)
- Application via Direct Entry (within 3yrs of completing an accredited degree)
- Application via Portfolio
Registered Nutritionist (RNutr)
- Application via Portfolio (degree plus 3+years professional practice)
- Application via Experience in Evidence-Based Nutrition practice (10+years in a senior position within nutrition science)
- Transfer from ANutr to RNutr (must hold current ANutr registration)