NB: You must have the right to work in the UK/EU.
Working for a highly innovative health science company, in this senior executive leadership level role you will be the link between the company’s transformative scientific discovery work and its translation into impactful commercial propositions. You will need a high level of business acumen alongside deep scientific understanding as you will be responsible for the development and delivery of highly credible products that reflect novel nutrition science-based discoveries. Through your leadership and engagement with colleagues across the organisation e.g. product, legal, commercial and marketing teams, you will build and shape the necessary operational plans. You will be responsible for developing objectives and key results (OKRs) to ensure the delivery of successful commercial outcomes.
Why It’s Great
Scientific credibility and a strong understanding of scientific research programs are fundamental to this role, in order to be able to translate such work into operational plans and the delivery of commercial product roadmaps; ensuring research is converted into highly relevant user-facing experiences for customers at scale. You will work closely with the Chief Scientific Officer to ensure their ideas and scientific vision are brought to life in strong research and product delivery programmes. This is a vital role working cross-functionally at the heart of a pioneering organisation; all with the flexibility that comes with a remote role.
Must Have Skills and Experience
- PhD (strongly preferred) or minimum MSc in a nutrition or other science subject
- A minimum of 7 years professional experience managing multi-project programmes. People management experience advantageous
- Ability to demonstrate success in commercialising scientific discoveries
- Highly developed leadership skills, including working closely with executive teams
- Ability to truly collaborate cross-functionally with a variety of different teams across the organisation
- Highly developed communication skills
- Entrepreneurial mindset – fast learner and ability to work in a fast-paced innovative environment
- Strong decision making, problem solving and organisational skills
- Registered Nutritionist (RNutr) or Registration in Dietetics is valuable but not essential
How to Apply
If you think your experience and skillset are suited to the role, we’d love to hear from you. Please send your CV to email@example.com.
The organisation is looking to start the recruitment process ASAP, so contact us quickly! Once filled recruitment will close, and this may be before the provisional deadline.