Holroyd Howe is one of the UK’s leading contract caterers, providing fresh innovative food services solely to independent schools and colleges. We are a team of experienced professionals who tailor our catering service provision specifically to suit children of all ages in order to meet the bespoke requirements of each school.
Can you commit to feeding hungry tummies as well as hungry minds? We serve more than just a meal in our kitchens, so are you the exceptional Nutritionist we’re looking for?
If you are looking for an employer that will invest in you and develop your career further, then look no further and apply!
Midlands and Surrounding areas
This role is to support the business around special dietary menus, deliver on-site training and audits on allergen management, deliver nutrition lessons to pupils and ensure compliance to the School Food Standards Develop and deliver nutrition education sessions within schools with pupils aged 4+ years including virtual and pre-recorded education sessions.
- Design and deliver new approaches that enhance the education and curriculum support we offer to each school/contract
- Work alongside the Company Nutritionist and Food Development team to ensure nutrition and health is at the core of all food concepts and menus
- Conduct nutrition audits / assessment of school food provision providing guidance to our catering and management teams on improvement areas.
- Ensure Holroyd Howe meets and exceeds relevant legislation (e.g. calorie labelling)
- Develop and execute new initiatives that enhance pupil health and wellbeing
- Contribute to recipe and menu development
- Provide advice and knowledge to parents and school staff
- Support the Company Nutritionist, Food Development team and other areas of the business regarding client queries regarding day-to-day operations
- Support the Marketing team by delivering the nutrition social media content
- Support client/pupil workshops and roadshows
- Educate and support Holroyd Howe staff in nutrition e.g. deliver nutrition training to Holroyd Howe teams.
- Support the sales team in retaining/winning business
- Communicate internally and externally for the business