Are you passionate about food and nutrition and looking for a challenge that can shape both our Company’s future and that of thousands of our customers’ eating habits, health and well-being? We currently have an exciting opportunity for a passionate and enthusiastic, qualified nutritionist.
Accent Catering are an ambitious, independently owned fresh food catering company offering services in the education and business and industry sectors. Our food is cooked from scratch and our chefs have a passion for tasty, fresh and nutritious meals.
Your knowledge and experience will help our teams to make the right decisions, address key health challenges, and identify new ways to nudge our customers towards a healthier lifestyle and diet.
Reporting to our Food Development Director, your role will be:
- To develop and deliver educational workshops, sessions or clinics within schools with pupils aged 4-18 years to support them towards good eating habits and healthy lifestyles.
- To support our operations teams to deliver nutrition related advice and guidance.
- To support the Food Development Director in creating menu innovations that reflect our core values.
- Working with our marketing team to provide relevant quality content for our social media channels.
- To support the sales teams at sales presentations.
To be successful in this role you will be:
- Qualified with a relevant degree or equivalent in Nutritional Science, Food Science, Dietetics or similar, ideally registered with the Association for Nutrition.
- Able to demonstrate 2 years’ experience working within business & industry or in a customer service role.
- Confident in delivering engaging presentations, workshops and clinics to both pupils in our clients’ schools and colleagues within our operations team.
- A dynamic person with a positive outgoing disposition and a can-do approach, able to work with stakeholders at all levels within the organisation.
- An individual with a proven track record of continually improving standards and achieving targets.
- A good knowledge of Microsoft Office and excellent attention to detail.
Accent Catering is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all employees to share this commitment. Please note that an enhanced DBS disclosure is required for this role.
The Company treats personal data collected during the recruitment process in accordance with its data protection policy. Information about how your data is used and the basis for processing your data is provided in the Company’s privacy notice which can be found on our website.
How To Apply:
Send your CV with a covering letter to email@example.com. The closing date for this post is Friday 13th August.
We do receive a high number of applications, if you do not receive any further communication within two weeks from your application please note, on this occasion we will not be progressing your application.
Accent Catering have been named in The Caterer’s prestigious awards as one of the best places to work in hospitality since 2012.