Are you passionate about food and nutrition and looking for a challenge that can shape both our Company’s future and that of thousands of our customers’ eating habits, health and well-being? We currently have an exciting opportunity for a passionate and enthusiastic, qualified registered nutritionist.
Accent Catering are an ambitious, independently owned fresh food catering company offering services in the education and business and industry sectors. Our food is cooked from scratch and our chefs have a passion for tasty, fresh and nutritious meals.
Your knowledge and experience will help our teams to make the right decisions, address key health challenges, and identify new ways to nudge our customers towards a healthier lifestyle and diet.
Reporting to our Food Development Director, your role will be:
· To continue to develop and deliver educational workshops, sessions or clinics within schools with pupils aged 4-18 years to support them towards good eating habits and healthy lifestyles.
· To support our operations teams to deliver nutrition related advice and guidance.
· To support the Food Development Director in creating menu innovations that reflect our core values.
· Working with our marketing team to provide relevant quality content for our social media channels.
· To support the sales teams at sales presentations.
To be successful in this role you will be:
· Qualified with a relevant degree (BSc or MSc) in Nutrition, Food Science, Dietetics or similar.
· Current registration with the Association for Nutrition or British Dietetic Association.
· Able to demonstrate 5 years’ experience working within business & industry or in a customer service / people facing role.
· Excellent communication skills with the ability to adapt communication to a range of stakeholders including clients, parents, pupils and teachers.
· Confident in delivering engaging presentations, workshops and clinics to both pupils in our clients’ schools and colleagues within our operations team.
· Previous experience of leading or managing a small team.
· A dynamic person with a positive outgoing disposition and a can-do approach, able to work with stakeholders at all levels within the organisation.
· Highly organised and able to meet competing deadlines and manage a busy schedule both independently and as a member of a wider team.
· An individual with a proven track record of continually improving standards and achieving targets.
· A good knowledge of Microsoft Office and excellent attention to detail.
· A full, clean driving licence and willing to insure for business use