Here at Virgin Active we can’t get enough of inspiring our members to live an active life, delivering amazing fitness experiences and service throughout our clubs. To do this, we are recruiting a Head of Nutrition, to continue building a sustainable, holistic, industry leading nutrition product for our members.
As our Head of Nutrition, you will continue to execute our Nutrition strategy across all clubs. You will conduct research into the fitness nutrition landscape, as well as maintain partnerships and commercial opportunities, working with our hospitality providers to shape the nutritional offering within our club lounges.
So what qualities does a Head of Nutrition need to join Virgin Active?
- Personal demonstration of the Virgin Active Values
- Excellent communication skills both verbal, non-verbal and written
- Excellent Organisation skills and time management
- Being able to work autonomously and use your own initiative, with a flexible approach
- Being a team player and a positive representative of the Fitness Team
- Experience in collaborating across multi departments
- The commercial acumen to innovate at scale across UK business
- Experience of working at a strategic level
- High levels of personal motivation and resilience
- A passion for sustainable, habitual changes and who cares inherently about the impact our Nutrition product can and will have on peoples’ lifestyle
- Has finger on the pulse around nutrition psychology, including behaviour change
- A thorough understanding of the fitness and personal training industry
- A proven track record in delivering safe, progressive and effective nutrition based products/services
- Relevant post-graduate nutrition qualification
- Registered Nutritionist (RNutr) or SENR Practitioner registrant
- A minimum of 3 years professional practice, post-degree