Healthcare is usually slow and boring. We believe in its potential to be exciting and entertaining. But changing the healthcare experience is hard – and we’re gonna need all the help we can get…!
Eucalyptus (or ‘Euc’ for short) is an Australian founded digital healthcare company that is on a mission to solve the world’s biggest healthcare challenges – think fertility, and behavioural change around chronic conditions such as weight loss, diabetes, and mental health.
Founded in Australia in 2019, we have now helped over 500K patients globally by combining technology, design and operational excellence to help patients access the best clinical support when they need it – wherever they are.
Our 4 brands (Juniper, Pilot, Kin & Software) focus heavily on personalising the experience for different demographics and are powered by a growing team across 5 countries (Australia, UK, Germany, Japan, and the Philippines).
We’ve raised over AUD$150M in funding from Aussie and Silicon Valley investors who were early backers of Uber, Canva and AirBnb. With plans to launch into several more markets, offline channels, and tackle new conditions.
We’re looking to continue building our team of executional weapons who are passionate about healthcare, aren’t afraid to work hard, and invest in others through direct and honest feedback. This approach enables us to make the most impactful changes to improve the health of millions of patients globally.
About the role
As a Dietitian/Nutritionist Team Lead – Health Coaching at Eucalyptus, you will (responsibilities):
One of the core pillars of our UK brand, Juniper, is Health Coaching.
Juniper Health Coaches guide our members to create healthy habits that become a sustainable lifestyle with ongoing dietitian support, meal plans, health education, and progress tracking. Through creating meaningful change, we empower our members to put their weight in their control, for good.
You will be designing, leading, and scaling the Health Coaching function by managing engagement, communications, and processes for our patients.
The role in short includes:
- Lead and grow our Health Coaching team of nutritionists, dieticians, and personal trainers (10 team members with the ambition to scale rapidly)
- Managing, developing, and mentoring the team to improve their skills to drive greater patient outcomes
- Scoping and running strategic projects to create richer experiences for our patients, collaborating and partnering on cross-functional projects with our Australian headquarters
- Define clear frameworks for guidance and supervision of weight management practices.
- Providing general advice and coaching for engagement in group and individual communications
- Create systems to triage, respond, and escalate communications from patients.
- Creating, implementing, and maintaining clinical standards across local and remote teams, to ensure the same level of care is being delivered to a high standard
- Identifying and creating key policies, protocols, and triage pathways
About You (skills)
- At least 3 years of experience as a team manager in the healthcare space or allied services. Bonus points if in a scale-up or a fast-growing business.
- Bonus points for relevant degrees: eg. medicine, pharmacy, nursing, dietetics, or other health sciences degrees.
- Experience in clinical governance and risk management.
- Strong problem-solving skills.
- Communicate fluently in English.
- Goes without saying – you’re obsessive about customer experience and thrive on understanding a customer’s problems and finding the best solution.
Why you should join Euc
- Our teams are incredibly passionate – Our talent bar is high and our work ethic is strong. You’ll get to stretch yourself everyday and work amongst people who care deeply about our patients. You’ll be given autonomy to tackle interesting problems and receive regular feedback from a supportive team
- We’ll have your back when you need us the most – You’ll be able to lean on a range of leave offerings to support you when needed from Day 1, this includes: sick, maternal/paternal, compassionate, and vacation leave. Personal health days leave and budget to encourage you to take care of your well-being. A reliable health insurance provider accredited by major hospitals, clinics, and diagnostic centers nationwide, plus coverage of up to two dependents. Standard employer share for statutory benefits (SSS, PhilHealth, and HDMF), and 13th month pay. Also, transportation allowance to support your expenses when reporting to our Makati office.
- We will invest in your career – You’ll get access to an annual professional development budget and additional leave credits, mentors and buddies to ensure that you have the support you need to level up. You can expect regular performance and pay reviews as your career grows.
- We are all owners – You’ll be given equity to ensure that you are able to benefit in the upside of your contribution in helping Euc grow. Your ideas will be valued regardless of your role, you will have ownership over the projects you work on which will feel both terrifying but extremely fulfilling
- We move at incredible speed – You’ll work with team mates who build in the open by sharing their work freely, this helps us learn and iterate quickly so we can deliver high quality outcomes faster than our competitors. You’ll **spend a lot of time outside of your comfort zone learning and iterating frequently, we wouldn’t have it any other way
At Eucalyptus, we value individuals from all backgrounds, experiences, and perspectives, and we embrace the unique qualities each person brings. When you apply, please let us know of any reasonable adjustments you may need during the interview process.