An exciting opportunity is available for an experienced, enthusiastic, dynamic, and motivated Nutritionist with a passion and specialist interest in weight management. This role will contribute to the development, provision and coordination of an integrated Lifestyle Service delivered across Bracknell Forest. This community-based, multi component service is centred on supporting residents to lead healthier lives.
Playing a pivotal role within this service, you will be responsible for providing high quality patient-centred, timely and cost-effective care within Tier 2 and Children’s and young people’s services working within a multi-disciplinary specialist weight management team. Providing expert nutrition advice, underpinned by a sound knowledge of theoretical principles of behaviour change, you will support children, young people, and adults across Bracknell Forest to make informed decisions in relation to their weight, contributing towards a healthier lifestyle.
We would like to hear from you if you have the following skills and experience:
- Delivering high standard nutritional care and advice within a community-based, weight management service.
- Delivering one to one and group interventions, for adults and children who are obese, with potential co-morbidities / complex needs.
- Delivery of specialist care and treatment in health and community settings, with a minimum 2 years’ experience.
- Working as part of a multidisciplinary team
- And have current registration with the Association of Nutrition or BDA
Is this role for you?
Are you motivated, proactive, and passionate about supporting people live healthier lives? Would you like to work as part of a dynamic, fast-paced, knowledgeable team, working closely with community organisations? Are you enthusiastic and are you able to motive others into changing their lives for the better? If so, we would like to have you on our team.