- To support the performance nutrition services delivery which influence across relevant departments e.g., operations, education, catering etc.
- Develop, implement, and maintain projects associated with performance nutrition within the physical performance department and to disseminate information across the physical performance department and wider staff group.
- Manage all stakeholders involved in the delivery services and ensure stakeholders understand the scope of service available. To manage individual schedule and time commitments to ensure service delivery is distributed accordingly between all stakeholders
- Develop, implement, and manage education programmes to players, staff and parents, with an emphasis on the Foundation Phase and Youth Development Phase.
- Maintain the highest standards of professional, nutritional/supplement integrity. Ensuring all produce advised and supplied within the academy comply with anti-doping regulations.
- Manage and develop individual technical performance development in conjunction with head of physical performance and academy nutritionist.
What we are looking for:
- Postgraduate qualification in Sports Nutrition or similar
- Minimum graduate level on the Sport and Exercise Nutrition Register
- Minimum ISAK level 1
- UK anti-doping accredited advisor
- Experience working with elite athletes in a performance nutrition (or similar) role
- Previous experience of working with youth athletes
- Excellent communication and relationship building skills
- The proven ability to self-manage time and schedule to multiple stakeholders
- A team player who helps create a positive team spirit
- Develops and delivers practical solutions to problems, acts when sees an opportunity to ‘add value’
- Flexible and able to work within and cope with the demands of a multi squad environment
- An understanding of using Nutritics performance nutrition analysis software
- Previous experience in an elite football environment