The Association for Nutrition (AfN) defines and advances standards of evidence-based practice across the field of nutrition and at all levels within the workforce. We protect and benefit the public by:
- Championing Registrants (ANutrs/RNutrs) whose entry onto the UK Voluntary Register of Nutritionists (UKVRN) is an assurance that they meet our rigorous standards of competence and professionalism.
- Recognising high quality, relevant nutrition training through our Degree Programme Accreditation, CPD Endorsement and Certification schemes.
- Raising our profile to protect the public and raise demand for, and recognition of, the contribution of Registered Nutritionists and the wider workforce in nutrition.
Our Charitable Objects Are:
- To promote the health of the public by the promotion and maintenance of high standards of practice among, and the regulation of, nutritionists;
- To advance the study and practice of nutritional science and medicine;
- To advance the education of the public and to promote research for the public benefit in the field of nutrition, health and allied subjects.
Nutritional health of all through evidence-based nutrition practice.
A trusted, capable and transparent regulator protecting the public with integrity and professionalism.