Nutrition Communications Assistant
We’re looking for a passionate and detail-oriented Nutrition Communications Assistant to join our one-of-a-kind team in Europe and the UK. Our ideal candidate is a current master’s student or recent graduate in nutrition, dietetics, or a related field with a strong interest in health professional engagement work. In this unique role, you’ll learn from a close-knit team of nutrition communication experts and gain real life agency experience supporting change-agent clients around the world.
The internship is virtual, but the candidate should be willing and able to participate in telephone and video conferences regularly. This is a paid, full-time role with a 9-12 month fixed term contract. This position is only open to candidates who have the authority to work and are currently living in the United Kingdom or the Netherlands.
- Conduct global issues mapping and stakeholder identification as determined by client needs
- Provide client service support including coordinating, scheduling and attending meetings; note-taking; conducting research; drafting, editing and reviewing materials.
- Assist with virtual and in-person event planning and activation on behalf of clients
- Support key clients in conference planning and activation
- Provide support on client influencer program management, including monitoring influencers’ activities and tabulating metrics
- Support client social media content creation and strategy
- Contribute to internal initiatives and company blog
- Stay current on global nutrition-related news, trends, and policy changes
- Bachelor’s degree in nutrition, communication, public relations, marketing, or related field preferred
- Self-starter, comfortable working in a remote environment
- Strong attention to detail with the ability to multi-task and manage projects
- Results-driven with a focus on delivering excellent client service
- Takes initiative and demonstrates flexibility when priorities shift
- Passion for nutrition and food communication
- Social media knowledge and proficiency with technology (including programs like Powerpoint, Excel, Slack, Miro, Hubspot, etc.) a plus
- Demonstrates excellent communication and creative thinking skills
- Commitment to our values of quality, integrity, thoughtfulness and leadership
- Availability for typical CET/GMT work hours, but some flexibility to support the US team
- Authorization to work and currently living in the United Kingdom or the Netherlands
What we offer
- Values-driven work and culture
- Workplace flexibility (virtual position)
- Experience working with a team across two continents
About Eat Well Global
Eat Well Global is a highly specialized strategic consultancy on a mission to empower global change agents in food and nutrition. As a certified B Corporation, we operate as a socially and environmentally conscious agency. Through our work, we partner with clients to navigate the global food and nutrition landscape and move the needle on their most pressing issues. We are committed to promoting diversity, equity, and inclusion within our company, our industry, and our communities.
At Eat Well Global, we are proud to be an equal opportunity employer and we are committed to an environment of mutual respect, diversity, and inclusion. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information, national origin, disability, protected veteran status or other characteristic protected by law.
Eat Well Global is committed to the full inclusion of all qualified individuals and will ensure that persons with disabilities are provided reasonable accommodations in all aspects of the employment process. If reasonable accommodation is needed, please contact our Director of People directly at email@example.com.