At ICS Health and Wellbeing (Suffolk) we have an exciting opportunity for an organised, motivated and personable individual with a degree in nutrition to join our team on a remote basis! This role will be split into two responsibilities, 2.5 days spent on your coaching role and 2.5 spent on your engagement role.
- Conducting both 1:1 and group delivery sessions to Service Users for your region.
- Maintain data monitoring records of all Service Users and ensure that this is handled with the greatest care
- Consistently check and monitor the progress of the Service Users (weight management, using HBA1c to monitor patient blood sugar levels)
- Carrying out risk assessments from time to time
- Being the key link between ICS Health and Wellbeing and referrers
- Assisting practices with follow up calls and encouraging at risk population to take part in the diabetes prevention programme
- Offering advice around ways to increase referrals by way of text, emails, telephone calls or face to face
- Gathering information and undertaking enquiries as and when necessary
- Attending and contributing to the Diabetes Prevention Programme Steering Group
- Leading/engaging in local engagement/NDPP promotion events
No fixed closing date – may close when suitable candidate found